Seen it for $2.98 at a Food City in Boone's Creek. Then it was $2.25 at the one in Colonial Heights. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
Gas is still 3.29 here, 2.99 in some stations in Lexington.
Buddy back home working in Tennessee says it was 2.77 in LaFollette.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Seen it for $2.98 at a Food City in Boone's Creek. Then it was $2.25 at the one in Colonial Heights. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
$2.25?!? Bring some of those prices to SWVA!
C'mon prices keep dropping.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
lol...sorry..typo $3.25 in Kingsport
Valero in Wise @ $2.999 at 6:30 p.m.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hill.Billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Valero in Wise @ $2.999 at 6:30 p.m.</div></div>
Nice! This is exactly why I'm only buying 3-4 gallons at a time (unless I see signs prices will go back up!)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
$2.97 in Abingdon today
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Come by Food City and Valero in Wise about 15 minutes ago. Still $2.99 there.
$3.05 in here in Berea, KY.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
$2.99 at the Valero next to the new Magic Mart
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks